Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Boston Calling


Ainsley maxi dress, Aritzia plaid shirt, Jay Adoni bag, Free People chainlink belt (shop similar HERE), Dannijo choker necklace (shop similar HERE)

A quick look at what I wore our first day in Boston. A perfect day for exploring a very walkable city. Boston reminded me of Philadelphia a whole lot . . . just much cleaner, a little bigger and maybe a little friendlier? Everyone was super helpful when it came to offering their guidance on the best ways to get around the city. That Boston accent was quite charming, as well as the plethora of pubs to be found at nearly every corner. So many options for a midday beer stop is always convenient. I think my favorite part of our short Boston trip was the stroll we took through Beacon Hill, a stunning neighborhood of early 1800s Federal-style brownstone buildings with differently colored front doors and pretty windowsill flower beds. I couldn't help but snap pictures of far too many doorsteps on our walk through the hilly streets. More pictures to come!

19 comments:

Sarah Enuwa Audu said...

You look very cool, love the chain around your waist.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Natali said...

Beautiful photos! You're so lucky to be able to travel often :)

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Romy / Hippy at Heart said...

Boston's so beautiful! xx

brittanny said...

Glad you enjoyed your time in Boston!

http://brittannytaylor.com/blog/

pursefixation said...

Great shots from Boston! I love your vintage bracelet!

www.pursefixation.com
Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
Fashion Advice Blog by Renata

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

gorgeous! love the chain belt!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Maggiecallife said...

Very cool style. Everything to the smallest detail seems to be cared for. I used to wear my shirts like that also and this post reminds that I should do it again soon :)
http://www.maggiecallife.com

Nikki Williams said...

i love all of the accessories in this look! the plaid is my fave!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Emily Chavous said...

Somehow you make the '90s shirt-tied-around-the-wait trend work & actually look super chic - I couldn't ever pull it off. Looks like a fun little trip! I just got back from a few days in DC myself. Being from California, it's a little bit of a culture shock to be around all the history & different architecture styles. Loved it. Can't wait to see more from your getaway, I've never been to Boston.

faitboum.blogspot.com

Bianca said...

Lovely! xx

www.blancheneve.com

Juliette Laura said...

My home! Isn't beacon hill unreal? Seriously love this city, glad you did as well!
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com/

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such amazing photos :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Zoe said...

Who is the maker of the boots? They look like Justin boots but I cant quite tell. In any case, great outfit!

Kacie Cone said...

Gorgeous, that belt is beautiful!!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love your dress, and that belt is such a great addition x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Loser Girl Wins said...

Absolutely gorgeous per usual! Your belt is totally amazing. Takes it a step above an all black everything look.

xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

Run With Fashion said...

I looove the pictures of Boston, I had no idea it was so cute, and yes I def. agree with you, while looking at the pictures, the buildings reminded me of Philly. :D
I also love the belt you are wearing, sooo nice with the dress, and nice bag! :D

Run With Fashion

lucy said...

Shirt-tied-around-the-wait it looks very cool!!!

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com